We are hiring!
Director of Fundraising
EMET, the foremost pro-Israel think tank on Capitol Hill, is seeking an energetic, enterprising and experienced fundraising professional to achieve a coordinated fundraising and solicitation strategy within pro-Israel communities in DC, NYC, Miami, Palm Beach, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas. The successful candidate will report directly to the President.
– Lead the fundraising effort and develop strategic plan to expand donor base.
– Obtain financial support from individuals, private foundations and corporations.
– Oversee stewardship of ongoing and existing relationships with donors.
– Supervise the management of donor mailing list and database.
– Oversee the planning and successful execution of special donor-related events (parlor meetings and annual dinner in Washington, DC).
– Represent EMET at professional conferences and meetings, in addition to coordinating donor meetings.
– Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience. Prefer experience in a Jewish philanthropic or not-for-profit organization.
– Proven track record in fundraising and demonstrated experience increasing revenues and donors.
– Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and messaging skills.
– Must have exceptional writing and communication skills.
– Strong computer skills: Word, Excel and Raisers Edge (or similar donor software).
– Detail-oriented, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
– Work with EMET staff to obtain information needed for outreach.
– As necessary, travel to meet with individual donors, foundations and corporations.
– Passion for the work of EMET, pro-Israel and pro-American security causes.